SEK to SBD exchange rates
Convert Swedish kronor to Solomon Islands dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.7509
SEK/SBD currency chart: 1.00 SEK = 0.7505 SBD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Currency Name: Solomon Islands dollar
- Currency Code: SBD
- Currency Symbol: SBD or SI$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- Reserve Currency: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Solomon Islands
- Major Unit: One Solomon Islands dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Solomon Islands dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cents. $1
Previous SEK to SBD Exchange Rates
SEK to SBD historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More SEK exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA