NZD to VUV exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Vanuatu vatu. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 28, 2023, 5:18 PM (CUT)
1 New Zealand dollar = 71.221415 Vanuatu vatu
Inverse rate 0.014041
NZD/VUV currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 71.9265 VUV
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vanuatu
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
Previous NZD to VUV Exchange Rates
NZD to VUV historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More NZD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA