JPY to VND Exchange rates
Japanese yen to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 193.0707
JPY/VND currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 193.06 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous JPY to VND Exchange Rates
JPY to VND historical rates
|August 31, 2021||208.024518|
|September 30, 2021||206.692798|
|October 31, 2021||201.218782|
|November 30, 2021||199.018035|
|December 31, 2021||201.356051|
|January 21, 2022||197.81662|