JPY to SBD exchange rates
Convert Japanese yen to Solomon Islands dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0605
JPY/SBD currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0.0605 SBD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
- Currency Name: Solomon Islands dollar
- Currency Code: SBD
- Currency Symbol: SBD or SI$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- Reserve Currency: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Solomon Islands
- Major Unit: One Solomon Islands dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Solomon Islands dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cents. $1
Previous JPY to SBD Exchange Rates
JPY to SBD historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More JPY exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA