GBP to XOF Exchange rates
British pound sterling to West African CFA franc. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 769.5088
GBP/XOF currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 769.47 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous GBP to XOF Exchange Rates
GBP to XOF historical rates
|August 31, 2021||767.519474|
|September 30, 2021||763.511299|
|October 31, 2021||773.632908|
|November 30, 2021||770.477382|
|December 31, 2021||772.525251|
|January 17, 2022||785.787327|