GBP to WST exchange rates
Convert British pounds sterling to Samoan tālās. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.0725
GBP/WST currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 3.0724 WST
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency Name: Samoan tālā
- Currency Code: WST
- Currency Symbol: WS$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Samoa
- Reserve Currency: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Samoan Tālā is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Samoa
- Major Unit: One Samoan Tālā
- Minor Unit: One sene
- Senes per Samoan Tālā: 100
- Note Denominations: 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 WS$
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 sene, 1 and 2 tālā
Previous GBP to WST Exchange Rates
GBP to WST historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More GBP exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA