Your Global Currency Account for Business
Don’t change the way you do business. Change the way you get paid.
What is the OFX Global Currency Account?
A multi-currency account that lets you pay and get paid in the foreign currencies you do business in.
Open local currency accounts and collect funds from payment gateways, marketplaces or directly from your customers just like you’re a local.
Start receiving funds into your new OFX Global Currency Accounts
|Pricing and Fees|
|New Currency Fee||$0|
|Xero Integration Fee||$0|
Receive marketplace and gateway payments by connecting your account:
Setting up a Global Currency Account
- Register for an OFX Business account online in only a few minutes.
- We'll call you: An OFXpert will give you a call to help you set up and verify your account.
- Verification: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require.
- Confirmation: Your new account details will be available online in your Global Currency Account dashboard and we’ll also send them via email.
Existing OFX customer?
Give one of our OFXperts a call and ask to set up an GCA account for your business. We’re open day and night.
Speak to an OFXpert or email our corporate team to lock in time that suits you. Otherwise, here are a few of our frequently asked questions:
Frequently asked questions
Creating an account can be done in 3 simple steps:
- Register: click ‘Register’ in the top right corner and fill in your details. There are no setup fees or monthly account fees.
- We’ll call you: After you have registered for an account, we will call you to complete the registration. We will ask you some basic questions including which currencies you want your local account to accept.
- Verification & Global Currency Account Opening: To verify your account, we will request some documentation. During the call, we will tell you which documents we require and direct you to our Secure Site to send them directly to the relevant team.
Please note, OFX accounts are normally approved within 4 business days. Following this, your local currency account details should be delivered within 2 business days.