Will I be notified when my receiving account receives funds?
More Online Seller FAQs
- Are my funds secure?
- Are there any account or transfer fees?
- Can I make payments out of my receiving account directly to my suppliers?
- Can I obtain a certificate to verify my receiving account details?
- Can I use my receiving account details with more than one marketplace?
- Can I view a history of my transfers?
- Do I need to provide documents when I register?
- Do the documents need to be notarised or certified?
- How do I enter the bank details for my home account on the OFX website?
- How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
- How do I upload my receiving account details to my online marketplaces?
- How long does it take to open an account with OFX and receive my receiving account details?
- Is there a minimum amount of time I must have an OFX account for?
- What is the transfer process and how long will it take?
- Which currencies are available with the Global Currency Account?
- Will I be notified when my receiving account receives funds?
- Who else can send money to my receiving account?