USD to MAD exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Moroccan dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 10.4491
USD/MAD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 10.4513 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous USD to MAD Exchange Rates
USD to MAD historical rates
|December 31, 2021||9.254727|
|January 31, 2022||10.719867|
|February 28, 2022||9.388595|
|March 31, 2022||9.736871|
|April 30, 2022||9.816684|
|May 31, 2022||9.99952|
|June 30, 2022||9.986355|
|July 31, 2022||10.235592|
|August 31, 2022||10.39988|
|September 30, 2022||10.677901|
|October 31, 2022||10.956246|
|November 30, 2022||10.779285|