USD to OMR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3797
USD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.3794 OMR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous USD to OMR Exchange Rates
USD to OMR historical rates
|February 28, 2022||0.384978|
|March 31, 2022||0.385002|
|April 30, 2022||0.385124|
|May 31, 2022||0.384996|
|June 30, 2022||0.38501|
|July 31, 2022||0.385027|
|August 31, 2022||0.38497|
|September 30, 2022||0.385004|
|October 31, 2022||0.385026|
|November 30, 2022||0.384856|
|December 31, 2022||0.385054|
|January 26, 2023||0.384978|