USD to AED exchange rates
Convert US dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.6603
USD/AED currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.6607 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous USD to AED Exchange Rates
USD to AED historical rates
|June 30, 2022||3.673057|
|July 31, 2022||3.673068|
|August 31, 2022||3.673051|
|September 30, 2022||3.673052|
|October 31, 2022||3.673045|
|November 30, 2022||3.673032|
|December 31, 2022||3.672875|
|January 31, 2023||3.672932|
|February 28, 2023||3.673016|
|March 31, 2023||3.673133|
|April 30, 2023||3.6724|
|May 27, 2023||3.67217|
Send money to over 170 countries (and counting)
More USD exchange rates
Looking to convert AED to USD?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1300 300 424 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8090 (International)
1300 300 524 (Within Australia)
+61 2 8667 8091 (International)
Sydney Office Address
Level 19, 60 Margaret St
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia