USD to KRW exchange rates
Convert US dollars to South Korean wons. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 2, 2023, 6:32 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 1322.330000 South Korean won
Inverse rate 0.000756
USD/KRW currency chart: 1.00 USD = 1,322.03 KRW
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: South Korean won
- Currency Code: KRW
- Currency Symbol: ₩
- Central Bank: Bank of Korea
- Reserve Currency: The South Korean Won is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The South Korean Won is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: South Korea
- Major Unit: One South Korean Won
- Minor Unit: One jeon
- Jeon per South Korean Won: 100
- Note Denominations: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
- Coin Denominations: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
Previous USD to KRW Exchange Rates
USD to KRW historical rates
|November 30, 2022||1354.107667|
|December 31, 2022||1294.137167|
|January 31, 2023||1243.47371|
|February 28, 2023||1280.227679|
|March 31, 2023||1305.070484|
|April 30, 2023||1322.611034|
|May 31, 2023||1328.130806|
|June 30, 2023||1295.93|
|July 31, 2023||1285.413871|
|August 31, 2023||1323.410161|
|September 30, 2023||1333.528667|
|October 2, 2023||1352.93|