USD to PKR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Pakistani rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 1:35 PM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 279.888000 Pakistani rupee
Inverse rate 0.003573
USD/PKR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 279.898 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous USD to PKR Exchange Rates
USD to PKR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||233.627779|
|February 28, 2023||266.52455|
|March 31, 2023||279.866078|
|April 30, 2023||283.740329|
|May 31, 2023||285.774584|
|June 30, 2023||286.619652|
|July 31, 2023||281.34505|
|August 31, 2023||293.330042|
|September 30, 2023||298.02342|
|October 31, 2023||279.783423|
|November 30, 2023||284.078829|
|December 3, 2023||283.466325|