USD to DKK exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Danish kroner. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 7.1172
USD/DKK currency chart: 1.00 USD = 7.1182 DKK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the United States, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous USD to DKK Exchange Rates
USD to DKK historical rates
|January 31, 2022||6.572563|
|February 28, 2022||6.557385|
|March 31, 2022||6.757878|
|April 30, 2022||6.883499|
|May 31, 2022||7.038299|
|June 29, 2022||7.045975|