USD to CZK exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Czech koruna. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 25.3390
USD/CZK currency chart: 1.00 USD = 25.4134 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous USD to CZK Exchange Rates
USD to CZK historical rates
|October 31, 2021||21.991702|
|November 30, 2021||22.261095|
|December 31, 2021||22.333821|
|January 31, 2022||21.6318|
|February 28, 2022||21.551432|
|March 31, 2022||22.722426|
|April 30, 2022||22.610828|
|May 31, 2022||23.430758|
|June 30, 2022||23.395925|
|July 31, 2022||24.141397|
|August 31, 2022||24.254855|
|September 27, 2022||24.766796|