AED to USD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to US dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2711
AED/USD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.2713 USD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous AED to USD Exchange Rates
AED to USD historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.272255|
|January 31, 2022||0.272257|
|February 28, 2022||0.272254|
|March 31, 2022||0.272254|
|April 30, 2022||0.272254|
|May 31, 2022||0.272255|
|June 30, 2022||0.272253|
|July 31, 2022||0.272252|
|August 31, 2022||0.272253|
|September 30, 2022||0.272253|
|October 31, 2022||0.272254|
|November 26, 2022||0.272255|