Transfer money to Japan from Luxembourg
Wire money to Japan with euros using OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 142.3222
transferred to date
Why choose OFX
- Bank-beating rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track wire transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 state regulators including FinCen
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
How to send money to Japan from Luxembourg?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Luxembourg to Japan using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Luxembourg to Japan keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Luxembourg to Japan money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Japan from Luxembourg? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Japanese yen, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Japan from Luxembourg?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Japan?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Japan, including, but not limited to:
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings
- Master Trust Bank of Japan
- Nomura Trust & Banking Co.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Japan
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Stay ahead of the game with our currency tools
Stay ahead of USD trends with Currency Outlook
Get our free monthly guide to the US dollar and major currencies for the lowdown on key trends and what to watch, at a glance.
Check our transfer rates
Check out our transfer rates when you wire money with us at bank-beating rates
Set an alert to catch the rate you want
Don’t miss the best time to transfer from the USA. Set up a rate alert and relax, knowing that we’ll prompt you to transfer when it hits.
Read the daily update on the US dollar
Real OFX currency experts that monitor the economic environment daily so you don't have to.
Send money from Luxembourg to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Luxembourg to Australia
- Luxembourg to Azerbaijan
- Luxembourg to Bahrain
- Luxembourg to Benin
- Luxembourg to Brazil
- Luxembourg to Brunei
- Luxembourg to Bulgaria
- Luxembourg to Burkina Faso
- Luxembourg to Canada
- Luxembourg to China
- Luxembourg to Czech Republic
- Luxembourg to Côte d’Ivoire
- Luxembourg to Denmark
- Luxembourg to Egypt
- Luxembourg to Faroe Islands
- Luxembourg to Fiji
- Luxembourg to French Polynesia
- Luxembourg to Greenland
- Luxembourg to Guinea-Bissau
- Luxembourg to Hong Kong
- Luxembourg to Hungary
- Luxembourg to India
- Luxembourg to Indonesia
- Luxembourg to Israel
- Luxembourg to Kuwait
- Luxembourg to Liechtenstein
- Luxembourg to Madagascar
- Luxembourg to Malaysia
- Luxembourg to Mali
- Luxembourg to Mexico
- Luxembourg to Morocco
- Luxembourg to New Caledonia
- Luxembourg to New Zealand
- Luxembourg to Niger
- Luxembourg to Norway
- Luxembourg to Oman
- Luxembourg to Pakistan
- Luxembourg to Papua New Guinea
- Luxembourg to Peru
- Luxembourg to Philippines
- Luxembourg to Poland
- Luxembourg to Samoa
- Luxembourg to Saudi Arabia
- Luxembourg to Senegal
- Luxembourg to Seychelles
- Luxembourg to Singapore
- Luxembourg to Solomon Islands
- Luxembourg to South Africa
- Luxembourg to South Korea
- Luxembourg to Sri Lanka
- Luxembourg to Sweden
- Luxembourg to Switzerland
- Luxembourg to Taiwan
- Luxembourg to Tanzania
- Luxembourg to Thailand
- Luxembourg to Togo
- Luxembourg to Tonga
- Luxembourg to Turkey
- Luxembourg to Tuvalu
- Luxembourg to UK
- Luxembourg to United Arab Emirates
- Luxembourg to United States
- Luxembourg to Vanuatu
- Luxembourg to Vietnam
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA