CHF to SBD exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Solomon Islands dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 8:53 AM (CUT)
1 Swiss franc = 9.149807 Solomon Islands dollar
Inverse rate 0.109292
CHF/SBD currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 9.1663 SBD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Solomon Islands dollar
- Currency Code: SBD
- Currency Symbol: SBD or SI$
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- Reserve Currency: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Solomon Islands dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Solomon Islands
- Major Unit: One Solomon Islands dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Solomon Islands dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 cents. $1
Previous CHF to SBD Exchange Rates
CHF to SBD historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA