Transfer money to Europe from Singapore
Wire money to Europe with Singapore dollars using OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 0.6946
transferred to date
Why choose OFX
- Bank-beating rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track wire transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 state regulators including FinCen
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
How to send money to Europe from Singapore?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Singapore to Europe using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Singapore to Europe keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Singapore to Europe money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Europe from Singapore? Use OFX to exchange your Singapore dollars for euros, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Europe from Singapore?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from a Singaporean bank account to Europe?
Sure. Whether you live in Europe, or Singapore, register now to send money to Europe with your Singaporean bank account.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Europe?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Europe, including, but not limited to:
- BNP Paribas
- Deutsche Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Grupo Santander
- Bank of Ireland
- Societe Generale
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Europe
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
How can OFX help you manage SGD/EUR exchange rate swings?
Check out our range of ways to send money internationally and risk management strategies and stay in control of your money.
You may also like:
Stay ahead of the game with our currency tools
Stay ahead of USD trends with Currency Outlook
Get our free monthly guide to the US dollar and major currencies for the lowdown on key trends and what to watch, at a glance.
Check our transfer rates
Check out our transfer rates when you wire money with us at bank-beating rates
Set an alert to catch the rate you want
Don’t miss the best time to transfer from the USA. Set up a rate alert and relax, knowing that we’ll prompt you to transfer when it hits.
Read the daily update on the US dollar
Real OFX currency experts that monitor the economic environment daily so you don't have to.
Quick, secure, global payments in 50+ currencies from the USA
Send money from Singapore to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Singapore to Australia
- Singapore to Austria
- Singapore to Azerbaijan
- Singapore to Bahrain
- Singapore to Belgium
- Singapore to Benin
- Singapore to Brunei
- Singapore to Bulgaria
- Singapore to Burkina Faso
- Singapore to Canada
- Singapore to China
- Singapore to Croatia
- Singapore to Cyprus
- Singapore to Czech Republic
- Singapore to Denmark
- Singapore to Egypt
- Singapore to Fiji
- Singapore to Finland
- Singapore to France
- Singapore to French Polynesia
- Singapore to Germany
- Singapore to Greece
- Singapore to Hong Kong
- Singapore to Hungary
- Singapore to India
- Singapore to Indonesia
- Singapore to Ireland
- Singapore to Israel
- Singapore to Italy
- Singapore to Japan
- Singapore to Kosovo
- Singapore to Kuwait
- Singapore to Latvia
- Singapore to Lithuania
- Singapore to Luxembourg
- Singapore to Madagascar
- Singapore to Malaysia
- Singapore to Malta
- Singapore to Mexico
- Singapore to Montenegro
- Singapore to Morocco
- Singapore to Netherlands
- Singapore to New Caledonia
- Singapore to New Zealand
- Singapore to Norway
- Singapore to Oman
- Singapore to Pakistan
- Singapore to Papua New Guinea
- Singapore to Peru
- Singapore to Philippines
- Singapore to Poland
- Singapore to Portugal
- Singapore to Samoa
- Singapore to Saudi Arabia
- Singapore to Senegal
- Singapore to Seychelles
- Singapore to Solomon Islands
- Singapore to South Africa
- Singapore to South Korea
- Singapore to Spain
- Singapore to Sri Lanka
- Singapore to Sweden
- Singapore to Switzerland
- Singapore to Taiwan
- Singapore to Tanzania
- Singapore to Thailand
- Singapore to Togo
- Singapore to Tonga
- Singapore to Turkey
- Singapore to UK
- Singapore to United Arab Emirates
- Singapore to United States
- Singapore to Vanuatu
- Singapore to Vietnam
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA