Transfer money to Papua New Guinea from Portugal
Wire money to Papua New Guinea with euros using OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 3.6281
transferred to date
Why choose OFX
- Bank-beating rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track wire transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 state regulators including FinCen
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
How to send money to Papua New Guinea from Portugal?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Portugal to Papua New Guinea using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Portugal to Papua New Guinea keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Portugal to Papua New Guinea money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Papua New Guinea from Portugal? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Papua New Guinean kina, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Papua New Guinea from Portugal?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Can I send money from a Portugese bank account to Papua New Guinea?
Sure. Whether you live in Papua New Guinea, or Portugal, register now to send money to Papua New Guinea with your Portugese bank account.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Papua New Guinea?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Papua New Guinea, including, but not limited to:
- Bank South Pacific
- ANZ Papua New Guinea
- Westpac PNG
- Kina Group
- Bank of Papua New Guinea
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Papua New Guinea
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Stay ahead of the game with our currency tools
Stay ahead of USD trends with Currency Outlook
Get our free monthly guide to the US dollar and major currencies for the lowdown on key trends and what to watch, at a glance.
Check our transfer rates
Check out our transfer rates when you wire money with us at bank-beating rates
Set an alert to catch the rate you want
Don’t miss the best time to transfer from the USA. Set up a rate alert and relax, knowing that we’ll prompt you to transfer when it hits.
Read the daily update on the US dollar
Real OFX currency experts that monitor the economic environment daily so you don't have to.
Send money from Portugal to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Portugal to Australia
- Portugal to Azerbaijan
- Portugal to Bahrain
- Portugal to Benin
- Portugal to Brazil
- Portugal to Brunei
- Portugal to Bulgaria
- Portugal to Burkina Faso
- Portugal to Canada
- Portugal to China
- Portugal to Czech Republic
- Portugal to Côte d’Ivoire
- Portugal to Denmark
- Portugal to Egypt
- Portugal to Faroe Islands
- Portugal to Fiji
- Portugal to French Polynesia
- Portugal to Greenland
- Portugal to Guinea-Bissau
- Portugal to Hong Kong
- Portugal to Hungary
- Portugal to India
- Portugal to Indonesia
- Portugal to Israel
- Portugal to Japan
- Portugal to Kuwait
- Portugal to Liechtenstein
- Portugal to Madagascar
- Portugal to Malaysia
- Portugal to Mali
- Portugal to Mexico
- Portugal to Morocco
- Portugal to New Caledonia
- Portugal to New Zealand
- Portugal to Niger
- Portugal to Norway
- Portugal to Oman
- Portugal to Pakistan
- Portugal to Peru
- Portugal to Philippines
- Portugal to Poland
- Portugal to Samoa
- Portugal to Saudi Arabia
- Portugal to Senegal
- Portugal to Seychelles
- Portugal to Singapore
- Portugal to Solomon Islands
- Portugal to South Africa
- Portugal to South Korea
- Portugal to Sri Lanka
- Portugal to Sweden
- Portugal to Switzerland
- Portugal to Taiwan
- Portugal to Tanzania
- Portugal to Thailand
- Portugal to Togo
- Portugal to Tonga
- Portugal to Turkey
- Portugal to Tuvalu
- Portugal to UK
- Portugal to United Arab Emirates
- Portugal to United States
- Portugal to Vanuatu
- Portugal to Vietnam
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA