PLN to AED exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.8580
PLN/AED currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.8581 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous PLN to AED Exchange Rates
PLN to AED historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.85106|
|April 30, 2022||0.853986|
|May 31, 2022||0.835244|
|June 30, 2022||0.835455|
|July 31, 2022||0.786128|
|August 31, 2022||0.788449|
|September 30, 2022||0.76793|
|October 31, 2022||0.752813|
|November 30, 2022||0.800013|
|December 31, 2022||0.831452|
|January 31, 2023||0.848098|
|February 1, 2023||0.851579|
Send money to over 170 countries
More PLN exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA