CAD to CNH exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Chinese Renminbi. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.1765
CAD/CNH currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 5.1763 CNH
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
- Currency Code: CNH
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: The People's Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese renminbi off-shore
- Minor Unit: One
- per Chinese renminbi off-shore:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to CNH Exchange Rates
CAD to CNH historical rates