It’s easy to set up a recurring transfer plan with us, so you never have to worry about your transfers getting made on time.
- Speak with one of our team members who will give you a quote for a recurring transfer plan.
- We’ll send you a Regular Transfers Form. Once this is signed and returned, you’re ready to lock-in your transfer plan.
- Once you accept the quote, you’re required to pay the first instalment and an advance payment (deposit), the amount of one instalment.
- We’ll transfer the agreed amount to your recipient’s account according to your transfer schedule.
- You can also set up Direct Debit or make regular Electronic Funds Transfers to us in order to ensure you never miss a transfer.