AUD to XPF exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to CFP francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 5:22 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 71.618060 CFP franc
Inverse rate 0.013963
AUD/XPF currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 71.6191 XPF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: CFP franc
- Currency Code: XPF
- Currency Symbol: CFP
- Central Bank: Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer (IEOM)
- Reserve Currency: The CFP franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The CFP franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Caledonia
- Major Unit: One CFP franc
- Minor Unit: One franc
- Francs per CFP franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 Francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
Previous AUD to XPF Exchange Rates
AUD to XPF historical rates
|January 31, 2023||77.452056|
|February 28, 2023||76.884402|
|March 31, 2023||74.933746|
|April 30, 2023||73.055448|
|May 31, 2023||73.623852|
|June 30, 2023||74.295934|
|July 31, 2023||72.97322|
|August 31, 2023||71.152054|
|September 30, 2023||72.02389|
|October 31, 2023||71.933625|
|November 30, 2023||72.432894|
|December 8, 2023||72.883108|