AUD to SAR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.6405
AUD/SAR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.6404 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous AUD to SAR Exchange Rates
AUD to SAR historical rates
|September 30, 2021||2.746249|
|October 31, 2021||2.776885|
|November 30, 2021||2.737028|
|December 31, 2021||2.684934|
|January 31, 2022||2.692746|
|February 28, 2022||2.68803|
|March 31, 2022||2.76843|
|April 30, 2022||2.759566|
|May 31, 2022||2.644222|
|June 30, 2022||2.636187|
|July 31, 2022||2.57576|
|August 12, 2022||2.626951|