AUD to JPY exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Japanese yen. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 30, 2023, 4:05 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 96.302297 Japanese yen
Inverse rate 0.010384
AUD/JPY currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 95.6452 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous AUD to JPY Exchange Rates
AUD to JPY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||93.457654|
|November 30, 2022||93.823261|
|December 31, 2022||90.833699|
|January 31, 2023||90.559525|
|February 28, 2023||91.723888|
|March 31, 2023||89.169556|
|April 30, 2023||89.299037|
|May 31, 2023||91.111936|
|June 30, 2023||95.135219|
|July 31, 2023||95.099059|
|August 31, 2023||93.816885|
|September 29, 2023||94.824044|