AUD to MXN exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Mexican pesos. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 14.0644
AUD/MXN currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 14.081 MXN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Mexican peso
- Currency Code: MXN
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco de México
- Reserve Currency: The Mexican Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Mexican Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Mexico
- Major Unit: One Mexican Peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Mexican Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500
- Coin Denominations: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 $25, $50
Previous AUD to MXN Exchange Rates
AUD to MXN historical rates
|September 30, 2021||14.665173|
|October 31, 2021||15.143372|
|November 30, 2021||15.236848|
|December 31, 2021||14.948372|
|January 31, 2022||14.707225|
|February 28, 2022||14.655871|
|March 31, 2022||15.16361|
|April 30, 2022||14.777161|
|May 31, 2022||14.110448|
|June 30, 2022||14.039477|
|July 31, 2022||14.065218|
|August 9, 2022||14.177316|