AUD to NOK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Norwegian kroner. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 6.7420
AUD/NOK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 6.7415 NOK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to NOK Exchange Rates
AUD to NOK historical rates
|September 30, 2021||6.340618|
|October 31, 2021||6.266475|
|November 30, 2021||6.386041|
|December 31, 2021||6.419818|
|January 31, 2022||6.347395|
|February 28, 2022||6.348926|
|March 31, 2022||6.518132|
|April 30, 2022||6.546119|
|May 31, 2022||6.7614|
|June 30, 2022||6.852113|
|July 31, 2022||6.856755|
|August 9, 2022||6.771717|