AUD to BHD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Bahraini dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 6, 2023, 12:18 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 0.244124 Bahraini dinar
Inverse rate 4.096286
AUD/BHD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.244 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Bahraini dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AUD to BHD Exchange Rates
AUD to BHD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.262021|
|February 28, 2023||0.259363|
|March 31, 2023||0.251408|
|April 30, 2023||0.251475|
|May 31, 2023||0.250267|
|June 30, 2023||0.253217|
|July 31, 2023||0.253551|
|August 31, 2023||0.244226|
|September 30, 2023||0.242252|
|October 31, 2023||0.239083|
|November 30, 2023||0.244679|
|December 5, 2023||0.250752|