AUD to CZK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Czech koruna. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 9:19 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 14.762706 Czech koruna
Inverse rate 0.067738
AUD/CZK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 14.7118 CZK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
Previous AUD to CZK Exchange Rates
AUD to CZK historical rates
|January 31, 2023||15.443764|
|February 28, 2023||15.263076|
|March 31, 2023||14.768582|
|April 30, 2023||14.283504|
|May 31, 2023||14.434683|
|June 30, 2023||14.686788|
|July 31, 2023||14.551381|
|August 31, 2023||14.326695|
|September 30, 2023||14.670248|
|October 31, 2023||14.766223|
|November 30, 2023||14.696829|
|December 10, 2023||14.869061|