AUD to TRY exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Turkish liras. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 30, 2023, 2:03 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 17.575998 Turkish lira
Inverse rate 0.056896
AUD/TRY currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 17.574 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous AUD to TRY Exchange Rates
AUD to TRY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||11.814311|
|November 30, 2022||12.310543|
|December 31, 2022||12.589723|
|January 31, 2023||13.056068|
|February 28, 2023||12.975331|
|March 31, 2023||12.678243|
|April 30, 2023||12.927569|
|May 31, 2023||13.11706|
|June 30, 2023||15.904261|
|July 31, 2023||17.813465|
|August 31, 2023||17.436807|
|September 29, 2023||17.333836|