AUD to PEN exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Peruvian soles. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.6689
AUD/PEN currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.6689 PEN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Peru
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
Previous AUD to PEN Exchange Rates
AUD to PEN historical rates
|September 30, 2021||3.007364|
|October 31, 2021||2.977169|
|November 30, 2021||2.932198|
|December 31, 2021||2.894373|
|January 31, 2022||2.792755|
|February 28, 2022||2.716017|
|March 31, 2022||2.761789|
|April 30, 2022||2.750295|
|May 31, 2022||2.646745|
|June 30, 2022||2.63271|
|July 31, 2022||2.673454|
|August 15, 2022||2.73896|