CAD to AUD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Australian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 4, 2023, 7:16 PM (CUT)
1 Canadian dollar = 1.149728 Australian dollar
Inverse rate 0.869771
CAD/AUD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 1.15 AUD
Read today's Canadian dollar currency update
Read the daily CAD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous CAD to AUD Exchange Rates
CAD to AUD historical rates
|May 31, 2023||1.11314|
|June 30, 2023||1.119649|
|July 31, 2023||1.123752|
|August 31, 2023||1.144304|
|September 30, 2023||1.148844|
|October 4, 2023||1.150391|