AUD to PLN exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Polish złoty. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.2017
AUD/PLN currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 3.2015 PLN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
Previous AUD to PLN Exchange Rates
AUD to PLN historical rates
|September 30, 2021||2.841296|
|October 31, 2021||2.932276|
|November 30, 2021||2.974198|
|December 31, 2021||2.920489|
|January 31, 2022||2.886335|
|February 28, 2022||2.879397|
|March 31, 2022||3.186049|
|April 30, 2022||3.164494|
|May 31, 2022||3.100578|
|June 30, 2022||3.089221|
|July 31, 2022||3.205784|
|August 9, 2022||3.209541|