EUR to PKR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Pakistani rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 281.9766
EUR/PKR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 281.9866 PKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official currency in Pakistan is the rupee which is abbreviated to the currency code PKR. The Pakistani rupee is subdivided into 100 paise
- Currency Name: Pakistani rupee
- Currency Code: PKR
- Currency Symbol: ₨
- Central Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
- Reserve Currency: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Pakistani Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Pakistan
- Major Unit: One Pakistani Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Pakistani Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1,000, 5,000 rupees
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5,10 rupees
Previous EUR to PKR Exchange Rates
EUR to PKR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||198.089454|
|April 30, 2022||199.654631|
|May 31, 2022||204.918574|
|June 30, 2022||216.407297|
|July 31, 2022||217.806466|
|August 31, 2022||223.975841|
|September 30, 2022||226.551949|
|October 31, 2022||217.304228|
|November 30, 2022||227.194218|
|December 31, 2022||238.584487|
|January 31, 2023||251.945623|
|February 4, 2023||296.839638|