EUR to PHP exchange rates
Convert Euros to Philippine pesos. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 30, 2023, 3:33 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 60.519568 Philippine peso
Inverse rate 0.016524
EUR/PHP currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 60.6228 PHP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Philippines
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
Previous EUR to PHP Exchange Rates
EUR to PHP historical rates
|December 31, 2022||58.847727|
|January 31, 2023||59.223189|
|February 28, 2023||58.673495|
|March 31, 2023||58.632203|
|April 30, 2023||60.760414|
|May 31, 2023||60.665174|
|June 30, 2023||60.524304|
|July 31, 2023||60.691534|
|August 31, 2023||61.435779|
|September 30, 2023||60.656591|
|October 31, 2023||59.993107|
|November 29, 2023||60.242763|