EUR to JPY exchange rates
Convert Euros to Japanese yen. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 140.7906
EUR/JPY currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 140.8106 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous EUR to JPY Exchange Rates
EUR to JPY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||129.979984|
|February 28, 2022||130.847805|
|March 31, 2022||130.663826|
|April 30, 2022||136.578449|
|May 31, 2022||136.171759|
|June 30, 2022||141.577551|
|July 31, 2022||139.025425|
|August 31, 2022||137.00102|
|September 30, 2022||141.697455|
|October 31, 2022||144.533943|
|November 30, 2022||144.965936|
|December 1, 2022||142.432546|