EUR to IDR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Indonesian rupiahs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 15946.5178
EUR/IDR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 15,951.5178 IDR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Indonesian rupiah
- Currency Code: IDR
- Currency Symbol: Rp
- Central Bank: Bank Indonesia
- Reserve Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indonesian Rupiah is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indonesian Rupiah
- Minor Unit: One
- per Indonesian Rupiah:
- Note Denominations: Rp 2,000, Rp 5,000, Rp 10,000, Rp 20,000 Rp 50,000, Rp 100,000
- Coin Denominations:
Previous EUR to IDR Exchange Rates
EUR to IDR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||15793.085908|
|April 30, 2022||15561.876293|
|May 31, 2022||15417.424251|
|June 30, 2022||15532.541146|
|July 31, 2022||15256.099373|
|August 31, 2022||14998.670962|
|September 30, 2022||14858.576469|
|October 31, 2022||15173.754629|
|November 30, 2022||15992.585114|
|December 31, 2022||16492.691339|
|January 31, 2023||16431.913615|
|February 4, 2023||16316.804764|