EUR to AED exchange rates
Convert Euros to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 6:17 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 3.898818 UAE dirham
Inverse rate 0.256488
EUR/AED currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 3.9093 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous EUR to AED Exchange Rates
EUR to AED historical rates
|October 31, 2022||3.611796|
|November 30, 2022||3.755766|
|December 31, 2022||3.890438|
|January 31, 2023||3.960115|
|February 28, 2023||3.931559|
|March 31, 2023||3.934772|
|April 30, 2023||4.036427|
|May 31, 2023||3.99507|
|June 30, 2023||3.983513|
|July 31, 2023||4.059089|
|August 31, 2023||4.008356|
|September 25, 2023||3.934866|