EUR to PGK exchange rates
Convert Euros to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 6:19 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 3.755292 Papua New Guinean kina
Inverse rate 0.266291
EUR/PGK currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 3.6651 PGK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous EUR to PGK Exchange Rates
EUR to PGK historical rates
|November 30, 2022||3.595572|
|December 31, 2022||3.73606|
|January 31, 2023||3.798172|
|February 28, 2023||3.780422|
|March 31, 2023||3.772519|
|April 30, 2023||3.869049|
|May 31, 2023||3.841951|
|June 30, 2023||3.84899|
|July 31, 2023||3.952216|
|August 31, 2023||3.932455|
|September 30, 2023||3.882783|
|October 3, 2023||3.862263|