Transfer money to Philippines from Germany
Wire money to Philippines with euros using OFX and get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates.
Market Rate 58.8063
transferred to date
Why choose OFX
- Bank-beating rates: Keep more of your money as it travels around the world
- 50+ currencies: Make transfers to over 170 countries
- 24/7 support: Talk to a real person at any time, day or night
- Easy to use: Check rates, make payments or track wire transfers online or via our app
- Peace of mind: We're ASX-listed and monitored by over 50 state regulators including FinCen
- We know FX: Markets can move, we can help you plan for ups or downs
How to send money to Philippines from Germany?
- Gather the relevant banking information of your recipient including the name on the account and bank details.
- Create a free online account with OFX, or login to get a live quote for your money transfer.
- Enter your details and those of your recipient.
- You send the money to us, and we send it to your recipient.
It’s easy and affordable to send money from Germany to Philippines using OFX. Even if you’re not ready to transfer funds today, you can sign up now, so your account is active and ready when a great exchange rate comes up.
When sending money from Germany to Philippines keep in mind that different tax regulations may apply depending on many factors including:
- how the money is going to be used.
- how much you are sending.
- the source of the funds.
- if the money has been taxed elsewhere.
For example, for tax purposes, supporting family members by paying for living expenses can sometimes be considered different from sending large sums as a gift.
Germany to Philippines money transfers - FAQs
Wondering how to send money to Philippines from Germany? Use OFX to exchange your euros for Philippine pesos, because you’re too smart for your bank. Headquartered in Sydney, with offices around the world, we provide 24-hour access to our highly skilled transfer team.
Is there any limit on how much money I can send to Philippines from Germany?
No, OFX works well for both businesses and individuals.
Does OFX transfer money to all banks in Philippines?
OFX can transfer funds to almost any bank in Philippines, including, but not limited to:
- BDO Unibank
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
Our customer support team will be happy to assist and make sure we can facilitate your transfer to Philippines
You can reach our dedicated customer service agents 24/7 (including weekends and most holidays). When others are closed, we’re open - we’re here for you.
When you use OFX, you’ll get fast, efficient service, and we’ll keep you informed of where your money is along the way. For all your overseas payments, OFX is simply smarter.
You may also like:
Stay ahead of the game with our currency tools
Stay ahead of USD trends with Currency Outlook
Get our free monthly guide to the US dollar and major currencies for the lowdown on key trends and what to watch, at a glance.
Check our transfer rates
Check out our transfer rates when you wire money with us at bank-beating rates
Set an alert to catch the rate you want
Don’t miss the best time to transfer from the USA. Set up a rate alert and relax, knowing that we’ll prompt you to transfer when it hits.
Read the daily update on the US dollar
Real OFX currency experts that monitor the economic environment daily so you don't have to.
Send money from Germany to over 170 countries overseas with OFX.
- Germany to Australia
- Germany to Azerbaijan
- Germany to Bahrain
- Germany to Benin
- Germany to Brazil
- Germany to Brunei
- Germany to Bulgaria
- Germany to Burkina Faso
- Germany to Canada
- Germany to China
- Germany to Czech Republic
- Germany to Côte d’Ivoire
- Germany to Denmark
- Germany to Egypt
- Germany to Faroe Islands
- Germany to Fiji
- Germany to French Polynesia
- Germany to Greenland
- Germany to Guinea-Bissau
- Germany to Hong Kong
- Germany to Hungary
- Germany to India
- Germany to Indonesia
- Germany to Israel
- Germany to Japan
- Germany to Kuwait
- Germany to Liechtenstein
- Germany to Madagascar
- Germany to Malaysia
- Germany to Mali
- Germany to Mexico
- Germany to Morocco
- Germany to New Caledonia
- Germany to New Zealand
- Germany to Niger
- Germany to Norway
- Germany to Oman
- Germany to Pakistan
- Germany to Papua New Guinea
- Germany to Peru
- Germany to Poland
- Germany to Samoa
- Germany to Saudi Arabia
- Germany to Senegal
- Germany to Seychelles
- Germany to Singapore
- Germany to Solomon Islands
- Germany to South Africa
- Germany to South Korea
- Germany to Sri Lanka
- Germany to Sweden
- Germany to Switzerland
- Germany to Taiwan
- Germany to Tanzania
- Germany to Thailand
- Germany to Togo
- Germany to Tonga
- Germany to Turkey
- Germany to Tuvalu
- Germany to UK
- Germany to United Arab Emirates
- Germany to United States
- Germany to Vanuatu
- Germany to Vietnam
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA