Security, and how we protect you
We take the security of your personal and account information seriously. To ensure we provide you with a safe and secure service we have a number of security measures in place to protect you online.
How To Protect Yourself
We are committed to researching, developing and adopting leading digital security technologies to provide you with a safe and secure service.
- Keep your passwords and security details safe, so no one else can access your online accounts.
- Secure your personal documents at home, at your work, and when you travel.
- Download security updates and use anti-virus software to protect against attacks from new viruses.
- Identify and delete hoax emails. Filter and delete spam (emails from a source you don’t trust).
- You should also avoid using unsecured Wi-Fi networks for secure transactions, like banking or online shopping.
- When using social media, adjust privacy settings to control what you share. Be careful how much personal information you post or reveal.