Security, and how we protect you
We take the security of your personal and account information seriously. To ensure we provide you with a safe and secure service we have a number of security measures in place to protect you online.
We take care to gather the right information from you, to protect you from identity theft and fraud. Passwords, security questions and automatic time-outs are in place to keep your account safe.
We use sophisticated technology to monitor registrations, logins and transactions to identify suspicious activity. Our fraud system utilises a multi-layered approach to detect and prevent fraud by detecting phishing, malware and fraudulent apps that are targeting our product and customers.
To protect your information from being intercepted, our site’s Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption creates a secure connection with your browser when you register and login into our online services.
How to protect yourself
We are committed to researching, developing and adopting leading digital security technologies to provide you with a safe and secure service.
- Keep your passwords and security details safe, so no one else can access your online accounts.
- Secure your personal documents at home, at your work, and when you travel.
- Download security updates and use anti-virus software to protect against attacks from new viruses.
- Identify and delete hoax emails. Filter and delete spam (emails from a source you don’t trust).
- You should also avoid using unsecured Wi-Fi networks for secure transactions, like banking or online shopping.
- When using social media, adjust privacy settings to control what you share. Be careful how much personal information you post or reveal.