PLN to KWD exchange rates
Convert Polish złoty to Kuwaiti dinars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0681
PLN/KWD currency chart: 1.00 PLN = 0.0681 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Polish złoty
- Currency Code: PLN
- Currency Symbol: zł
- Central Bank: Narodowy Bank Polski
- Reserve Currency: The Polish Złoty is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Polish Złoty is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Poland
- Major Unit: One Polish Złoty
- Minor Unit: One groschen
- Groschen per Polish Złoty:
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500zł
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50gr, 1zł, 2zł, 5zł
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous PLN to KWD Exchange Rates
PLN to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||0.075199|
|February 28, 2022||0.075292|
|March 31, 2022||0.070396|
|April 30, 2022||0.070978|
|May 31, 2022||0.069698|
|June 30, 2022||0.069753|
|July 31, 2022||0.065802|
|August 31, 2022||0.065938|
|September 30, 2022||0.064624|
|October 31, 2022||0.063548|
|November 30, 2022||0.067143|