NZD to CAD Exchange rates
New Zealand dollar to Canadian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.8647
NZD/CAD currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 0.87 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous NZD to CAD Exchange Rates
NZD to CAD historical rates
|July 31, 2021||0.874133|
|August 31, 2021||0.879172|
|September 30, 2021||0.894691|
|October 31, 2021||0.87786|
|November 30, 2021||0.88167|
|December 6, 2021||0.867972|