NZD to XOF Exchange rates
New Zealand dollar to West African CFA franc. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 381.0908
NZD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 381.10 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous NZD to XOF Exchange Rates
NZD to XOF historical rates
|August 31, 2021||387.06893|
|September 30, 2021||391.723987|
|October 31, 2021||399.573413|
|November 30, 2021||401.712858|
|December 31, 2021||393.845036|
|January 27, 2022||390.969178|