NZD to XOF exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to West African CFA francs. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 379.4813
NZD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 379.4413 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous NZD to XOF Exchange Rates
NZD to XOF historical rates
|May 31, 2022||397.133165|
|June 30, 2022||393.673634|
|July 31, 2022||401.072906|
|August 31, 2022||406.145772|
|September 30, 2022||389.086397|
|October 3, 2022||325.249674|