NZD to VND Exchange rates
New Zealand dollar to Vietnamese đồng. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 14501.0827
NZD/VND currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 14,503.08 VND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous NZD to VND Exchange Rates
NZD to VND historical rates
|August 31, 2021||15942.190113|
|September 30, 2021||16077.22817|
|October 31, 2021||16056.180595|
|November 30, 2021||15890.556736|
|December 31, 2021||15551.867133|
|January 27, 2022||15375.468853|