EUR to SAR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Saudi riyals. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 4, 2023, 11:15 PM (CUT)
1 euro = 4.017401 Saudi riyal
Inverse rate 0.248917
EUR/SAR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4.0175 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous EUR to SAR Exchange Rates
EUR to SAR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||4.047867|
|February 28, 2023||4.015385|
|March 31, 2023||4.022324|
|April 30, 2023||4.122835|
|May 31, 2023||4.08004|
|June 30, 2023||4.067539|
|July 31, 2023||4.145334|
|August 31, 2023||4.094311|
|September 30, 2023||4.007818|
|October 31, 2023||3.962906|
|November 30, 2023||4.058075|
|December 4, 2023||4.083432|