EUR to INR exchange rates
Convert Euros to Indian rupees. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 79.2988
EUR/INR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 79.2948 INR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Indian rupee
- Currency Code: INR
- Currency Symbol: ₹
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Reserve Currency: The Indian Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indian Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: India
- Major Unit: One Indian Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Indian Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2000
- Coin Denominations: p50, ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
Previous EUR to INR Exchange Rates
EUR to INR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||84.908465|
|December 31, 2021||85.265313|
|January 31, 2022||84.291157|
|February 28, 2022||85.059382|
|March 31, 2022||83.937545|
|April 30, 2022||82.367931|
|May 31, 2022||81.764557|
|June 30, 2022||82.483497|
|July 31, 2022||81.040015|
|August 31, 2022||80.528753|
|September 30, 2022||79.488304|