EUR to MGA exchange rates
Convert Euros to Malagasy ariaries. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Nov 29, 2023, 2:55 AM (CUT)
1 euro = 4796.052127 Malagasy ariary
Inverse rate 0.000209
EUR/MGA currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4,799.1217 MGA
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous EUR to MGA Exchange Rates
EUR to MGA historical rates
|December 31, 2022||4598.976324|
|January 31, 2023||4746.620423|
|February 28, 2023||4596.67686|
|March 31, 2023||4623.442418|
|April 30, 2023||4729.299266|
|May 31, 2023||4791.09719|
|June 30, 2023||4847.871644|
|July 31, 2023||4975.149412|
|August 31, 2023||4901.628457|
|September 30, 2023||4817.175779|
|October 31, 2023||4785.254619|
|November 28, 2023||4875.819398|