CAD to TWD exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to New Taiwan dollars. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 22.5659
CAD/TWD currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 22.5649 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to TWD Exchange Rates
CAD to TWD historical rates
|November 30, 2021||22.110871|
|December 31, 2021||21.676828|
|January 31, 2022||21.926847|
|February 28, 2022||21.913646|
|March 31, 2022||22.460774|
|April 30, 2022||23.0347|
|May 31, 2022||23.029665|
|June 30, 2022||23.111871|
|July 31, 2022||23.099309|
|August 31, 2022||23.29079|
|September 30, 2022||23.438673|
|October 1, 2022||23.001728|